I remember the stamp duty exemption Malaysia 2023 is not as complicated as stamp duty exemption Malaysia 2019.
For the last couple of weeks, we received numerous questions from you guys on this stamp duty exemption.
It’s can be very confusing at first but once you understand it, it’s not that difficult.
In this video, I’m going to share to you about a few important points from the stamp duty exemption Malaysia 2023.
In brief, this is what I’m sharing.
2. First-time house buyer stamp duty exemption applies to all the first-time house buyer but the purchase price of the property will have a slight difference, depending on the purchase date.
– If you buy a property between 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2025, your property price should be below RM500,000.
This applies to a sub sales and under construction property.
And the beauty about this exemption, it applies for Stamp duty on transfer and loan agreement.
3. Between the period of 1st January 2021 to 31st December 2025, buying a property from RM500,000 from a developer or sub sales property for first-time house buyer shall be exempted from paying the stamp duty on transfer.
In addition, I shared a few tips on applying for the stamp duty exemption.
1. Please remind your Sale and Purchase and Loan Lawyer to apply for this stamp duty exemption. This is not automatically. A submission form is required.
2. Always double check the information with Inland Revenue to confirm on the stamp duty and your entitlement. Lately, there were lots of stamp duty changes, and it’s good to check about the stamp duty process and information from inland revenue or Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri (LHDN).
If you’re interested to know more about this, please watch the video until the end.
Request A Free Quotation From Us Today
SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT MALAYSIA
LOAN AGREEMENT MALAYSIA
TRANSFER OF PROPERTY MALAYSIA
TRANSFER OF PROPERTY BY LOVE AND AFFECTION MALAYSIA
AUCTION PROPERTY MALAYSIA
SELLER QUOTATION FOR SUB SALE PROPERTY MALAYSIA
Don’t worry, we will definitely get back to you!
FILL UP THE FORM TODAY
***( For This Moment, The Quotation Services Only Available For Property in Kuala Lumpur , Putrajaya , Cyberjaya , Selangor , Johor , Penang, Kedah , Melaka , Negeri Sembilan , Pahang & Perak )
Thank you for checking out the article.
We provide FREE online consultation to all our visitors.
Suppose you need our help on topics like REFINANCING, BUYING A HOUSE, PROPERTY TRANSFER, MORTGAGE INSURANCE, LAWYER FEES, STAMP DUTY, Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA), Memorandum of Transfer (MOT), Perfection of Transfer (POT), Perfection Of Charge (POC), and Loan quotations. In that case, we can help you with that.
Just let us know by calling or WhatsApp us at +6012-6946746. ( talk to Mr. David)
Your Friendly Online Mortgage Consultant, Melissa Lee.